Sunday, August 25, 2013

Want to disappear from the web?

Has it gotten to the point in your life where you've decided that being EVERYWHERE on the web just isn't worth it anymore?  This website will help you delete your account on some social media sites...and let you know which ones are impossible to delete!!  JustDeleteMe.com

To me, this just brings up the question of whether or not it really is important to be on the web?  It certainly hasn't helped me get a job or any of my friends.  It consumes hours of one's time that might be better spent enjoying the company of family or friends.  Maybe it would even help the job search?

Maybe I should try and experiment and not go online for a week--even to check e-mails.  We'll see what I get accomplished--especially regarding the job search.

Anyone else in?

No comments:

Post a Comment